This is the first cutting of Zinnias from my garden - love painting these too. And they look so pretty in a beautiful terracotta pitcher I bought in Spain this past month. I'll tell you more about that later. But for now just glad to be home. This is what I do once I get home after I've been away for a bit.
1. Hug and kiss Baby Kitty until she howls and wishes I would leave again.
2. Cut flowers from my garden.
3. Thank God that my home is still standing when I get back.
4. Wish I had cut the grass before I left.
5. Go see Kennedy to see if she missed me - so far she hasn't noticed.
6. Make coffee and sit on my back porch.
8. Paint the flowers I just cut for a vase.